Hell is Empty and All The Devils Are Here Shakespeare Hooded Sweatshirt
Hell is Empty Shakespeare Hooded Sweatshirt- Hell is empty, and all the devils are here, the world is full of evil of hate, of division. Are world has become the Hell of our creation. Even back 400 plus years ago when Shakespeare wrote The Tempest this sad truth was evident. The magic of Shakespeare is the way even in modern times his words and stories still hold so much relevance.
Everyone needs a go-to, cozy sweatshirt to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's also perfect for cooler evenings!
Crafted for comfort, this lighter weight sweatshirt is perfect for relaxing. Once put on, it will be impossible to take off. Soon to be your favorite hooded sweatshirt, it's soft, smooth and stylish. Perfect for cooler evenings.
- Without side seams
- Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, to reduce fabric waste
- Reduced pilling and soft air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Machine wash cold, inside-out,
- gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
- No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
- Do not iron printed image.
- Do not dry clean.