Love Looks Not With The Eyes Shakespeare Hooded Sweatshirt
Love Looks Not With The Eyes Shakespeare Hooded Sweatshirt- Love is blind and Shakespeare said it best. “Love looks not with the eyes,” Love is a crazy messed up thing devoid of logic. At first glance another can seem beautiful, and your perfect match, but it’s once you get to know them.That’s when their beauty or ugliness begins to shine. Wear this as reminder to yourself to search deeper.
- Without side seams
- Knitted in one piece using tubular knit, to reduce fabric waste
- Reduced pilling and soft air-jet spun yarn
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Front pouch pocket
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Machine wash cold, inside-out,
- gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
- No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
- Do not iron printed image.
- Do not dry clean.
Super warm and comfy hoodie, ordered a few sizes up so I can wear it to bed. I think I ordered too big lol very true to size,.